January 18, 2008

Reviews on there way

UPDATE: Just so you know, I give it 4.5 stars. I think the ending could be better.

UPDATE: Expect it up by 9:00PM Est., Im going to see it one more time today to make sure I didnt miss anything.

I just got back from seeing it a second time. I'm working on a review (spoiler and spoiler free) and they should be posted by tomarrow. The movie was an EPIC win. It was awesome. Not the greatest movie ever, but its at the top of my personal list. If your seeing the movie, I recommend you sit threw the credits (which are like 10 minutes long and the song never seems to end) and hear... well, youll see. Ill be addressing that more specificly in a few days, but I want people to be able to hear it first.

Check back for updates.

-Nick

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Its not worth sitting through until the end. The message is unintelligible.

Nick said...

You need to play it backwards to understand it.

Unknown said...

Don't bother staying after the credits. All it is is a sound of static to signify that there may be a sequel. As someone who works at a movie theater and has seen that last segment well over 30 times, it is not worth it. And playing it backwards isn't going to do anything but have some backwards static.

Anonymous said...

It says 'it's still alive' but it's backwards, it kinda sounds like 'help us' when you hear it normal

I heard that you can see the monster falling from the sky when Rob and Beth are at the fair (in the background top right?) can anyone confirm this?

Anonymous said...

gumby your right you can see the alien