January 05, 2008

OFFICIAL: Rob going to work for Slusho!

Rob has updated his MySpace, announcing he was going to 'work for Slusho'

"So I got a job offer, and it's everything I wanted. More money, more power, more creative freedom. I'd even have up to five people working under me, and you know how much I've always wanted underlings. One catch -- I need to move to freakin' JAPAN! The job is the V.P. of Marketing and Promotions for SLUSHO! brand "happy drink." Apparently it's all the rage in Asia. I'd be part of a team tasked with replicating the drink's popularity in the Western world. Here's a link to their most recent TV spot:http://www.slusho.jp/contest/sample/medium.html Bizarre, I know. I'm sureHud would love it. They want us to come up with a more accessible angle to hook an American audience."

Check out the rest here: here

No comments: