January 05, 2008

IGN Exclusive: Micheal Stahl-David Interview

IGN.com has an exclusive interview with Micheal Stahl-David (Rob).

This isn't to say that the character of Rob doesn't get to perform any heroic actions in the film. But still… don't look for Stahl-David to pull any Bruce Willis maneuvers either in Cloverfield.

"He does do some heroic stuff, but I was really interested in him being as much of a pussy as I would be in that situation! I didn't want him to cross that line into, 'Oh, all of a sudden he's so brave,'" he says. "Yeah, the action that takes place and what he winds up doing is in and of itself very heroic, so I wanted to play against that as much as possible. … I'm not a very Bruce Willis type dude, so that probably helps. I just wanted it to be kind of frantic and coming from a place of fear or just absolute necessity."

Get the full story here
-
Want the information as it becomes available? Send an email with the subject "subscribe" to Newsletter@1-18-08truth.com

No comments: