December 10, 2007

Jamie and Teddy V5

The Jamie and Teddy video 5 has no been posted.

What was in the present:
-Slusho! Hat
-Some sorta "evidence" that needed to be frozen
-tape recorder

The tape recorder said the following: Jamie, listen to me, alright this is not a joke. If you're hearing this before we've spoken, then it means that I've been captured by the company called Tagruato. Ok, tagruato. Now listen. You, this is important. Don't call the authorities. It'll screw everything up. Just sit tight and wait to hear from Randy. He knows to call you. We're on their station ok, and it's like they've found something, or they're making something, but the point is, I can't, I'm not going to be calling you again. You're not gonna hear from me again. I just want you to wait for Randy, he will explain

Some other news:
As Im sure you heard, there is now a Slusho! commercial on their website.

Also, please visit www.goodsearch.com 50% of their revinues go to Charities. So next time you need to search the web, search with www.goodsearch.com

No comments: