December 12, 2007

GoodSearch.com

I was asked very nicely to post this on my website, so Ill help support the cause:

Good Search is like google and yahoo but it gives 1 penny to any organization listed on there. It's 1 penny for each search but don't make any fradulant searches or the organization will be kicked off the list. Well, my school is listed on there and I would like people in here to search on that site so it could raise money for my organization. If you want to help:
1) Our organization name is "Kempner Marching Cougars Booster Club"
2) Spread it around from your friends and family.
3) This is our last month (December; yeah, we've been on it awhile) so please search, search, search.
Thanks for all your help! Oh, the site is: http://www.goodsearch.com/

So, support this person and their school.

No comments: